149 Happy Hollow Road Clermont, [[Kentucky]] 502-543-9877
Jacob Beam brought his first bourbon to market in 1795.
Tours: Monday-Saturday 9am-4:30pm, Sunday 1pm-4pm. Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and Easter.
- Jacob Beam (1770-1834)
- David Beam (1802-1854), Jacob's son.
- David M. Beam (1833-1913), David's son.
- Colonel James B. Beam (1864-1947), David M.'s son.
- T. Jeremiah Beam (1899-1977), James B.'s son.
- Frederick Noe ("Booker") (1929-2004), James B.'s grandson.
From I-65: Exit 112 (Bardstown/Bernheim Forest) to Highway 245. Go east 1.5 miles. Left on Happy Hollow Road. Sign on right.
From Bardstown: Highway 245 west for 13 miles.